You Need a Plan!Nov 09, 2022
Everyone has dreams for their future. It could be as vague as living happy and healthy, as specific as becoming CEO, or as wide range as curing the world's issues. No matter the goal, you need to have a plan to achieve that goal.
A vision without guidance is likely to remain a dream. Without the structure of a plan, it will be hard for you to stick to the path needed to accomplish your goal. Having a vision is nice, but to make it something you feel you’re able to accomplish, you have to break it into parts.
- What do you want to accomplish? What's the end game?
- What is the deadline for completion?
- What action steps do you need to take?
- What experience or knowledge do you need to gain to help you achieve the goal?
- What resources do you need?
- What connections do you need to make?
While the list is not exhaustive, these are the type of questions you should ask yourself. Map out the path from where you are now to where you want to be.
With that clear plan, your stretching goal will be a lot more attainable.